Women's and children's shelter Bayerischer Untermain
The women's refuge is a safe place to live for women and children who are threatened or affected by domestic violence.
You can reach us by phone 06021-2445506021-24455
Together we will discuss whether it is possible and a good idea to be admitted to our house.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept women,
- who are not yet 18 years old,
- who do not have a valid residence permit,
- who are acute addicts,
- who are acutely mentally ill,
- who are homeless,
- who want to bring animals
The sons of abused women, who are over the age of fourteen, may only live in the shelter under exceptional circumstances therefore it is important that we speak with the sons before we make a decision.
Our house is accessible - but not barrier-free
- Psychosocial counselling
- a protected living space with a secret address
- Support in decision-making and re-orientation
- Support if required
- Help in coping with the experience of violence
- Assistance in other offers of help if required