We can advise you about domestic violence
We can support you if you experience or have experienced violence in your relationship. Violence can have many forms.
Violence can be:
- that you are not taken seriously
- that your opinion and ideas don't count
- that you don't get to decide anything in your relationship
- that a person is doing something, they know you don't want them to do
- they make you do things you don't want to do
- they frighten you
- that people are saying bad things about you
- that you're being threatened
- that someone is telling lies about you
- that a person decides who you are allowed to meet or talk with, not yourself
- that you are not allowed to do everything your partner does
- that they check your mobile/cell phone, email
- Threatening you or injuring you with a weapon
You can contact us anytime, 365 days a year, day and night, at 06021-2445506021-24455 and you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also meet with you at a location that is convenient to you, or in our rooms.
We are here:
- For those concerned
- For relatives
- For specialist agencies
- Our offer is voluntary and free of charge
- We maintain confidentiality